To access the letter sent home to parents by Mr. Manningregarding e-Learning Day, please click the followinglink:
To go to the grade level or subject-specific activities,use the list below.
COMPASSLEARNING ON APPLE DEVICES
In order to access Compass Learning activities on aniPad/iPhone/iPod, you must first upload PuffinAcademy to your device. It does not cost the user any moneyto upload. Complete the following steps:
1. Access the App Store on your Apple device.
2. In the search box type in Puffin Academy.
3. Click on GET to upload the free app.
4. When finished, a PUFFIN ACADEMY icon will appear on thedevice desktop. Open it.
5. Click on the PUFFIN ACADEMY PORTAL (the box thatappears under the word Puffin Academy and above the toucan'sback.)
6. In the SEARCH BOX in the upper right hand corner withthe purple magnifying glass, type in COMPASS LEARNING.
7. PRODUCTS MEETING THE SEARCH CRITERIA will appear. Select COMPASS LEARNING (First green box0.
8. COMPASS LEARNING ODYSSEY will appear in yourscreen. Press the word LAUNCH.
9. The Compass Learning icon will appear over the toucan'sback. To get to Compass Learning, click that icon.
10. A purple screen will appear. The student'sUSERNAME is his/her LUNCH NUMBER. The student's password ishis/her LUNCH NUMBER. In the box labeled SCHOOL, type"JCSD."
11. Press Log In.
You are set to go with your student-specific assignment!
COMPASSLEARNING ON DESKTOPS/LAPTOPS/CHROMEBOOKS
1. Go to your internet browser.
2. In the address line type https://www.thelearningodyssey.com
3. A purple screen will appear. The student'sUSERNAME is his/her LUNCH NUMBER. The student's password ishis/her LUNCH NUMBER. In the box labeled SCHOOL, type"JCSD."
4. Press Log In.